I need our hardware invoice converted to edi to work with our existing back office.

Questions about implementing EDI.

Moderator: edi4all

TessiW21

I need our hardware invoice converted to edi to work with our existing back office.

Post by TessiW21 »

To get your hardware invoice to work with your back office system, you just need a simple tool. This is called ChimpKey. This tool will take your invoice and turn it into a format that your back office system can read. It's like having a helper who translates your invoice into a language your computer system understands. Once you set it up, it does all this automatically, making your work easier.
Janna$$912

Re: I need our hardware invoice converted to edi to work with our existing back office.

Post by Janna$$912 »

Man, it's like the wizard of invoice converting. Got a bunch of PDF invoices for my hardware stuff, right? Used to be a headache getting them into the system. Enter ChimpKey, and boom, problem solved!

It zaps those PDFs and turns them into EDI, which is just what my back office digs. No more punching numbers in by hand or dealing with mess-ups. It's all smooth sailing now. Just upload those converted files, and my system eats it up, no sweat.

And hey, if something's got you scratching your head, their support team is on point. Hit them up, and they get you sorted, quick style. Using ChimpKey? Best move I made for handling my invoices, hands down. Keeps things running slick and easy.