What's the difference between ChimpKey and Able2Extract software?

Questions about implementing EDI.

Moderator: edi4all

Buck1989#

What's the difference between ChimpKey and Able2Extract software?

Post by Buck1989# »

So, I'm looking to find out what the difference is between to two types of software. I don't want to do all of the hunting through the websites and waste my time. Does anyone know the difference?
Mary-842

Re: What's the difference between ChimpKey and Able2Extract software?

Post by Mary-842 »

ChimpKey vs Able2Extract, right? ChimpKey's like the sharpshooter, nailing it with 100% accuracy when flipping PDFs to EDI or XML, and it's a sweet deal price-wise for any size business. Plus, setting it up is a breeze - you're rolling in just one day.

Able2Extract? It's the Swiss Army knife - lots of cool tricks, converting PDFs to stuff like Excel and Word, and it's super easy to use, kinda like drag and drop. Great for all sorts of small PDF jobs.

So, it's like: you want pinpoint accuracy and quick setup, and fast turn-around with real people to talk to, ChimpKey's your guy. Need more tools in the kit and easy handling? Able2Extract's got your back. They're alike but not really. The good things about ChimpKey is there isn't any risk to the user. They offer $$ back if you don't like it after the first month of using it. Sweet deal!!